Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I've got models on the brain...

And nowhere to put all of them in one spot. Until now.

I'm a girl.
That said, you can count on the fact that this blog will feature guys... gorgeous guys that are taking the fashion world by storm. Or will. But not to discriminate, the girls will get their chance to shine, just not as often.

I'm pretty new to the wonderland that is fashion- prior to last year I didn't know squat about who was hot and who was not. Throw in my talent for procrastination and you get a girl who's friends think she's weird for knowing who the hotties are in the magazines and store windows.

So for starters, let me introduce you to the boys that stole my heart in 2007. My darling friend Tortoisie did an amazing feature of my top guys in the industry which will have you drooling.

Check it out!
http://tortoisie.livejournal.com/2007/12/23/

You know you love me!
xoxo ptowngal

No comments: