Saturday, December 27, 2008

NEW FACE ALERT!

VICTOR NORLANDER
(image source: MH, lizzylily)

There must be some mutant gene with the phenotype "stunningly handsome" running rampant in Swedish males because they are popping up everywhere on the industry radar. This latest discovery by Stockholmsgruppen Models could double for Mathias Lauridsen, minus the scar. With his stunning profile, he's already hot property, snapped up by Sisley for its SS09 campaign. Having seen how photogenic he is, I cannot wait to add his campaign shots to those that wallpaper my dorm. 

You know you love me!
xoxo ptowngal

3 comments:

Any Syler said...

*shock* It is another Mathias sans-scar double! He' gorgeous, and I love the Swedes.

Anonymous said...

Victor is Wonderful!

alex said...

Great share !! amazing content, I liked your blog very much. I would like to mention a site Writing amazing blogs on 10 Amazing foods that can lower testosterone levels in women https://holisticfoods.com/10-amazing-foods-that-can-lower-testosterone-levels-in-women/